Making changes in diet and exercise is not easy. But you are not alone. The Network for a Healthy California (Network) wants to share free information to help you make healthy changes for you, your family, and your community.
Contact the Network to:
- Find a nutrition assistance program in your area.
- Ask questions or request additional information about Champions for Change.
- Request free materials to help you become a Champion for Change.
- Share your story of becoming a Champion for Change.
- Tell us about a Champion for Change in your neighborhood.
- Get more information about food stamp benefits and nutrition assistance programs.
Use one of the following methods to reach us:
- Contact us by emailing us the information on the contact form.
We do not share your personal information with anyone.
The Food Stamp Program provides nutrition assistance to people with limited incomes that can help them to buy nutritious foods for a better diet. For information, call toll-free: 1-888-328-3483.
For partner information, visit the Network for a Healthy California at: www.networkforahealthycalifornia.net.